Kentucky DUI: Top 5 Frequently Asked QuestionsLike all states, Kentucky has stiff penalties and fines for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Below we will discuss the top five questions drivers have regarding a Kentucky DUI and a possible license suspension.
Top 5 Kentucky DUI questions
- If I am arrested for DUI in another state will Kentucky suspend my drivers license?
- Can my license be suspended if I do not complete traffic school?
- What happens if I do not submit to a chemical test after a Kentucky DUI arrest?
- What do I do if my license is suspended by the Transportation Cabinet for a Kentucky DUI?
- Can I have a lawyer represent me at the Kentucky DUI reinstatement hearing?
- Determining if their client is eligible to have their license reinstated
- Making an argument at the hearing that the drivers license should be reinstated
- Attending the hearing and arguing for probation
- Appealing the suspension, if necessary
- Answering questions about the hearing