DUI Attorneys and DWI Lawyers
If you have been arrested for DUI and you are navigating through the criminal justice system, you may be terrified and overwhelmed. Maybe you thought fighting your DUI charges on your own would be easy, but given the complexity of the law and the severity of DUI penalties, you are now having second thoughts. If this sounds like you, have you considered hiring a DUI lawyer?
In the last few years states have increased penalties for DUI. DUI offenders who are charged and convicted of DUI may now face high fines, jail time, license revocation, mandatory alcohol education courses, mandatory installation of an ignition interlock device and parole.
A criminal DUI conviction may have a severe impact on your life. Do not let a DUI conviction ruin your future. DUI laws can vary by state, so finding a DUI lawyer who is familiar with your state's DUI laws is important. If you were arrested for DUI under any of the following conditions, it is especially important to contact a DUI lawyer for help:
- You were arrested for DUI with a child in the car.
- You were arrested for DUI and you are a minor.
- You were arrested for DUI while committing another traffic violation.
- You were arrested for DUI after severely injuring or killing another person.
- You were arrested for DUI after damaging another person's property.