Nevada Drunk Driving Laws and Statistics
Nevada Drunk Driving Laws
- BAC Limit: 0.08
- Enhanced Penalty BAC Level: 0.18
- Zero Tolerance Level: 0.02
- Implied Consent Law: Yes
- License Suspension 1st Offense: 90 Days
- License Suspension 2nd Offense: 1 Year
- License Suspension 3rd Offense: 3 Years
- Mandatory Jail Time: After 2nd Offense
- Mandatory Alcohol Education: Under limited circumstances
- Mandatory Alcohol Treatment: Under limited circumstances
- Ignition Interlock Device: Yes
- Vehicle Confiscation: No
- Hardship License: After 45 Days
- Open Container Law: For driver and passengers
Return to National Drunk Driving Statistics
Nevada Drunk Driving Fatalities
DUI charges will they be dropped?
Dismissal rates for DUI charges and subsequent DUI convictions vary substantially from state to state. Recently on our DUI forum a user asked, “When will the prosecutor dismiss my DUI charges and not prosecute me for driving under the influence of alcohol...
Attorneys: Join Our Network!